Ed’s Old Fashioned
My old fashioned recipe is a traditional whiskey cocktail with bitters, soda water and a simple orange garnish.
- 60ml of Scotch whiskey
- 2 tsp of Sugar syrup or one tsp of granulated sugar
- 1-2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Ice cubes
- Splash of soda water
- Orange and cherry to serve
- Put the sugar & bitters in a small tumbler.
- Mix until the sugar dissolves if using granulated sugar.
- Fill your glass with ice and stir in the whisky.
- Add a splash of soda water if you like and mix.
- Garnish with the orange and cherry.