My recipe is a classic Bramble cocktail with gin soured and spiked with a dash of blackberry liqueur with a little up market twist.
- 50ml Bond Street Gin
- 25ml of lemon juice
- 15ml of sugar syrup
- Crushed ice
- 15ml of crème de mure
- 1 lemon slice & 2 x blackberries to garnish
- Stir the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker or a glass
- Strain into a rocks glass full of crushed ice.
- Drizzle the crème de mure over the top so it ‘bleeds’ into the drink.
- Garnish with blackberry
- For a twist add a little champagne